Painterlog.com logo
"Talent works, genius creates."
- Robert Schumann
paintings and art-collection blog

paintings and art-collection blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

Tamara de Lempicka (Polish, 1898-1980)

   Art Deco - Art Nouveau 
De lempicka Tamara-Autoportrait, On My Radar
Madonna

"I live life in the margins of society, and the rules 
of normal society don't apply to those 
 who live on thefringe. I was the first woman, who did clear
 painting and that was the success of my painting 
 and the galleries began to put me in the best rooms, 
always in the center, because my paintings attracted people. 
 It was neat; it was finished." - Tamara de Lempicka 
Le Chemise Rose
Femme a la Colombe, 1929-1930
Woman in Red
Women at the Bath, 1929

Portrait of a Young Girl in a Green Dress, 1930
Two women-Spring, c.1930
Portrait of Marquis d'Afflito
Portrait of Prince Eristoff, 1925
Amethyste
Le Bretonne, 1934
Polish Gir
Mother and Child
Wide Brimmed Hat
Mother Superior
Breastfeeding
The Green Turban, 1930
Kizette Communiante, 1928
Two Girls, 1928
Old Manw Guitar
Portrait of Man in Overcoat, 1928
Nana de Herrera Rachel Goede, 1928

No comments :

Post a Comment