Painterlog.com logo
"Talent works, genius creates."
- Robert Schumann
paintings and art-collection blog

paintings and art-collection blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vitaly Shchukin - Watercolor portrait


"I was born in 1962 in Penza, Russia. After university I worked as a doctor in the ICU (intensive care unit). Now I am an administrator in the pediatric hospital. Since 1998 I am MD. I am married and have two adult children - daughter and son. My hobby is digital painting. I love watercolor and a few years trying to imitate this technique on computer. You can evaluate the quality of my work and the realities of watercolors." - Vitaly Shchukin. http://www.flickr.com/people/pike77/
Milla Jovovich
 Nicole Kidman
 Tom Cruise
Anthony Hopkins.
 Angelina Jolie
Colin Farrell
Rachel Hurd-Wood
Daniel Radcliffe

Adriano Celentano
Alain Delon
David Suchet
Fernandel
Dominic Monaghan
George Clooney
Gerard Depardieu
Elsa Zylberstein
Hugh Laurie
Irina Alfyorova
Jack Black
Jean Gabin
Morgan Freeman
Sean Connery
Tatiana Samoylova
Vasily Lanovoy
John Travolta
Oleg Yankovsky
Kim Basinger
Olivia Wilde
Ted Neeley
Sylvester Stallone
Tom Cruise

No comments :

Post a Comment